Monday 16 January 2017

Family Dog Training In Co

Getting a new dog is exciting and something that I had been waiting for when I moved to my new place in Colorado. I was looking forward to the change and getting a dog meant that I wouldn’t be completely alone in the house while I got used to the change of a new place.

So you can imagine my excitement as my neighbor brought over the puppies her dog just had for me to pick. Immediately the mischievous, golden ball of fur caught my eye and I knew he was the one. A few days in and I was going crazy!  The puppies had shredded all the couches in living room and let’s not even talk about the resistance to a leash - I knew I needed help and fast!


I immediately started searching for centers offering Family Dog Training In Co and asking my neighbors if they knew any good centers offering Family Dog Training In Co. Finally I selected one that was offering a 3 week course that fulfilled all my requirements and by the end of all those weeks, I had a well behaved (yet still slightly mischievous) puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment